My New Blog

Monday, July 4, 2011



Hello ladies, i have decided to start a new blog Daisa Admiral Style and i chose to blog only what i love in my new blog , here are a few samples with my new blog style ,all the style notes are included here Daisa Admiral Style . I am still working on my blogroll, so if anybody want to exchange links please leave me an IM  or a comment . I will still post in this blog because is my 1st baby blog that i have created but only few. My Main blog will be Daisa Admiral Style, until all the feeds accept my blog i apologize if you will see my blog posts 2 times.

Best Regards Daisa Admiral
Daisa Admiral Style  

2 Comments:

{ Sui Mode } at: Monday, July 04, 2011 said...

Very nice post Daisa!

{ Daisa Admiral } at: Monday, July 04, 2011 said...

Thank you Sui :)

Post a Comment

 

Categories

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of
Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.
Mikaela Carpaccio. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

Translate

Pengikut

Labels

Archive

Mika on Flickr

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Search This Blog

Loading...
 

© 2010 SLC, Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV