Hello everyone, this post is out of the ordinary but what the hell, desperate times call for desperate measures. So here it is. In rl Im a marketing student and my school chapter is currently participating in a Facebook Like Competition where the photo with more likes wins $600 to cover part of the expenses for an upcoming trip to New Orleans. So I need your help pretty please! It's really easy and it barely takes 2 minutes (if you do it right lol, maybe less). Here's what you do:
1) Log into your facebook account.
2) Paste this link on your browser (a new tab would work just fine as long as you are logged into facebook already): http://www.facebook.com/MarcoEstrategico
3) Click like on that page.
4) Then paste this other link on a new tab: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=243111855774299&set=pu.126041587481327&type=1&theater
5) Click like on that photo of AMA UPR Rio Piedras.
6) It is super important that you click LIKE on both things, the page and the photo. Otherwise the vote doesn't count :'(
7) You are done! and I'll always be grateful to those helping out =)