Dead Romance...

Monday, October 1, 2012
Hey girls, Im still trying to catch up here with all the great releases out there so I put together a rockstar outfit for you today with a mix of different items I've gotten recently. First up is my top and pants from MonCheri, both mesh and available at The Arcade Gacha (September) for just 75L each or if you are as lucky as I was, you get both items plus feather earrings (not shown) all together as a rare prize for just 75L :)) Second, is my cool piercing from Pekka available at the Men's Department September collection, totally unisex and with three different spots for attachment (mouth, chin, nose). My gorgeous skinny is the newest release from Al Vulo, Livia (here's the full review if you miss it: Meet Livia). Third comes my wrist watch, another great design from Redgrave, also available in gold. Fourth, is my skully jewelry from {me.} as part of the new cycle at the Perfect Wardrobe. These necklace and earrings come in silver and gold as well but I liked the black version the best ;) Also at the Perfect Wardrobe you can find this cool mic as prop and with 10 different poses from a brand called Motionless. This is all for now :p Hope you like it!!
Credits:
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Siri -  black & whites 
Skin: Al Vulo- Livia * rouge 2 dark brow claveage fairy (New!)
Nails: [MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILS and RINGs set/FEMALE/SILVER MOON (part of)
Cuff: PIDIDDLE - Vengeance Cuffs - Steel
Earrings: {me.} Skull Earrings // BLACK @ Perfect Wardrobe (New!)
Necklace: {me.} Skull Necklace // BLACK @ Perfect Wardrobe (New!)
Piercing: .Pekka. Worthy Unisex Piercing - Black @ The Men's Dept (Recent!)
Ring: :FANATIK: My bad girl ring Copper
Watch: REDGRAVEWatch CHAINED DESIRE Silver (New!)
Top: *MonCheri* Dead Romance Tank @ Arcade Gacha (Recent!)
Pants: *MonCheri* Sequin Pants -Black- @ Arcade Gacha (Recent!)
Shoes: N-core TRIUMPH "Fatpack 14 colors"
Furniture: *soundhuman product samples (marketplace)
Pose - Prop 1st pic: MotionLess - Rock God @ Perfect Wardrobe (New!)
Pose 2nd pic: AUSHKA & CO - Nina Pose 06 (Recent!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

Categories

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of
Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.
Mikaela Carpaccio. Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

Translate

Pengikut

Labels

Archive

Mika on Flickr

Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Search This Blog

Loading...
 

© 2010 I. Came. Saw. Captured., Design by DzigNine
In collaboration with Breaking News, Trucks, SUV