Wednesday, January 23, 2013

News: Hucci & Essences

Hi ladies, today I wanted to show you this lovely skin from Essences, exclusive for TDR Fusion.  The face is so gorgeous, I can't get enough. There are two other skin tones to choose from but I think it's features really stand out in the darker tone.  This is my first skin from this brand and I'll certaintly be in the lookout for more of them.  Im also featuring one of Hucci's new mesh releases. My favorite part is the collar with the beads, plus this brand mesh fitting is one of my fave out there, more realistic to the dimensions of a curvier avi.  Make sure to demo both these beauties ;)
Credits
Eyes: .ID. Thank You Gift
Lashes:  [ glow ] studio - Innocent. - intensive 
Nails: Izzie's - French Nails
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Vanya -  black & whites
Bangles: MG - Bangles - Kos - GOLD

Skin: Essences - Wednesday *dark skintone* @ TDR Fusion (New!)
Dress: ::HH:: Hucci Bahar Dar Dress - Dusk Blue |mesh| (New!)
Pose: -.label motion.- TheDressingRoom#4 @ TDR Fusion (New!)

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment